- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I'm a former customer of Clarendon Hills Auto Repair at this location. I'm always nervous about trying a new mechanic, but I had a great experience here. The guys there did great work at a reasonable price. At no point did they try to up-sell or pull one over on me. Would definitely come back.Emily I.
My car broke down on my way to work and I was towed here as it was the closest auto repair shop. I'm so thankful I happened to end up here. They started on my car as soon as I arrived. Nick was extremely helpful and kept me informed of the issues and my options the entire time. Their pricing for the repairs were reasonable too. I highly recommend this auto shop.Sandra G.
The new name is Highline Automotive. Nick and his team are great. I needed to get a car looked at quickly to discover what was leaking on my driveway. Nick was able to take the car right away that afternoon and get back to me by the next morning with the diagnosis. Nick has been extremely helpful with the best way to deal with the problem and helping me decide if it was worth it to repair the very old car.Catherine A.